BPO Jobs | Call Center Jobs
Join Our Talented and Skilled Team. Jump Start Your Career Now.
Our clients depend on us for their growth and we depend on them for our success. Help us give them the excellent service that they deserve by joining our talented team, getting trained, and participating in team-building activities with us.
Apply Online Now!
We aim to reduce unemployment. Work with us and we will help you grow. Join our team and be part of our growing company.
Customer Service Representatives
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and solutioning skills.
- Multi-tasking capability in navigating multiple applications.
- The Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple applications at the same time.
- Strong customer service background and can maintain a positive, empathic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Open to change and continuous improvement.
Responsibilities: Provide after-hours support | Handle event registration and booking | Retention, and cancellation of customer accounts, orders, or services | Answer general inquiries by customers | Handle customer complaints | Tracking and process customers’ orders | Email and chat support | Answering billing inquiries.
Social Media Manager
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preference
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
Virtual or Executive Assistant
- Handle Administrative tasks and accounting
- Answer and direct phone calls, answer emails and chats
- Manage social media accounts and presence
- Prepare and organize databases and reports
- Handle confidential employer and client information
- Take notes or transcribe meetings
- Schedule meetings and arrange employer’s calendar and event planning
- Arrange payments for vendors, travel, and sales expenses
- Creating interest in goods and services and seeking a sale or agreement to a sales appointment.
- Working from scripts and lists of contacts to promote goods and services by telephone.
- Arranging processing and despatch of product samples, information kits, and brochures to customers.
- Recording notes for follow-up action and updating marketing databases to reflect changes to the status of each customer.
- Reporting issues raised by contacts to managers.
- Maintaining statistics of calls made and successes achieved.
- Submitting periodic reports on telemarketing activities and results.
- Receiving calls and providing information and basic customer support.
- Analyzing technical problems and identifying computer requirements to solve those problems with appropriate IT solutions.
- Designing, implementing, and evaluating computer-based systems, processes, components, and programs.
- Identifying, analyzing, and responding to user needs for the selection, creation, evaluation, and administration of computer-based systems.
Our aim is to reduce unemployment and promote a flexible and healthy working environment.
With our aim to reduce unemployment and promote a flexible and healthy working environment. We offer different careers from Ad and Graphic Design, Customer Service Representatives, Data Entry, Email, and Chat Support, English as a Second Language, Lead Generation, Market Research, Real Estate Virtual Assistants, Social Media Management, Technical Customer Support Services, Virtual or Executive Assistant, and Website and SEO Management. We also have English as a Second Language (ESL) tutors because we believe that education is still important and no one can rob it from us and is one of the best weapons we can have in our lives.
Over the years, we have been continuously commended and recommended by clients, customers, and employees to their colleagues because of our continued dedication and willpower to always aim for the best. And we plan to stay at the top.
e-Precision is a family-oriented BPO industry. With over 500 employees, we build a good rapport and establish healthy working relationships. We treat all our employees like family. Our employees are not merely employees, rather they are our partners in making e-Precision one of the biggest outsourcing corporations in the industry. Thus, giving back to them what they really deserve, an honest, loyal, and trusted management and working space.
We have well-trained and dedicated customer service specialists that continuously provide excellent services. We also continuously train our employees through seminars and workshops to enhance the knowledge and skills of our employees. Giving you the assurance of receiving only quality and genuine services.
e-Precision will continue to expand and thrive in the BPO industry, all thanks to the patronage of clients and customers and the undying dedication and devotion of the company and its employees