E-PRECISION HAS OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
E-Precision offers a world class training program to improve your call center career
LOTS OF AWESOME PERKS ARE AWAITING YOU WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
E-Precision has been providing call center jobs since 2004 and today it has more than 300 employees serving local and international businesses in many different industries.
Current Job Openings
Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handles incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients.
- Assists customers effectively by solving customers disputes
- Provides customer additional information or explains services
- Discusses products offered and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Tactfully handles confrontational or stressful interactions with the public
- Completes supporting paperwork and data entry as required
- Accurately captures customer information
- Creates and maintains service reports
Customer Service Job Skills:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem solving
Learn & Earn
Take your call center skills to the next level with our professional training program. Learn from the pros and enhance your career.
We give importance to our employee’s health because we care for the people who care for our clients. We provide the all our regular employees with the best medical insurance in the market.
Our employees are our focus. Experience how E-Precision celebrate special events such as birthdays, weekly awards, monthly parties and many more.